Miro Humidifier General Tips & Recommendations
- Miro recommends using the humidifier away from any other electrical appliances or any products sensitive to humidity.
- Always make sure to clean your humidifier and place your humidifier on a flat surface.
- Place your humidifier at least 2 ft away from the wall for maximum performance.
- Continuous operation at max output may cause water condensation around your humidifier.
- Miro recommends using distilled or purified water. Hard water contains minerals that may shorten the lifespan of your humidifier.
- Do not pull any cords by the wire. Make sure to unplug by holding the plug head.
- Please make sure your humidifier is disconnected from electricity when refilling or washing your humidifier.
- Please do not bend or pull any cables. Do not make a knot or tie the cable too tight.
- Keep the humidifier out of reach from children.
- In case of humidifier malfunction, disconnect your unit immediately and contact us at email@example.com.
- Please be aware of your environment's humidity when using your humidifier. Highly humid environment may cause water condensation near your humidifier.
- We test all our units before sending them out. Please don't be alarmed if you think the product has been opened.
- The Mist-maker may generate a small amount of heat during operation. This is normal.
- Placing your humidifier on a cold surface may promote water condensation. You can place a towel underneath to prevent this situation.
- Miro humidifiers are extremely powerful. Please maintain low mist output. Use high output level when your environment feels dry. Change back to low when optimal humidity is met.