Covered Product: Miro Humidifier
Model Number: NR08 Series
Limitation of Damages
In no event shall Miro America Inc. be liable for consequential damages for breach of this warranty. Some States do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to the buyer.
Miro America Inc. warrants the Covered Product to be free of all defects in material and workmanship for 1 year from the purchased date. This warranty extends to the original buyer.
Within the period of this warranty, Miro America Inc. will repair or replace, free of charge; any part proving defective in material or workmanship. All warranty repairs and service must be performed by an authorized Miro America Inc. technician, or at an authorized Miro America Inc. service facility.
All expenses related to replacing or repairing a defective part under this warranty shall be assumed by Miro America Inc. except for the following expenses, which shall be assumed by the buyer:
- Shipping cost
This warranty does not apply to any costs, repairs, or services for the following:
- Service calls to correct the installation of the Covered Product, or to explain the usage of the product to the buyer.
- Repairs necessitated by use other than normal home use.
- Damage resulting from misuse, abuse, accidents, alterations, or improper installation.
- Corrective work necessitated by repairs made by anyone other than a Miro America Inc. authorized service technician.
How to Obtain Warranty Service
Please use https://support.mirohome.com to submit a ticket. Our support representative will help you to resolve the issue.
Upon discovery of any defect, malfunction, or nonconformity in the Covered Product, the buyer may choose one of the following options for obtaining warranty service and repairs:
(a) The buyer should carefully pack the Covered Product, preferably in the original packing materials, and deliver it, together with a copy of the original purchase receipt and a description of the problem, to:
1709 British Cup Dr,
Las Vegas, NV 89117
If the buyer sends the product by U.S. mail, we recommend that the buyer insure it and send it return receipt requested. We accept no liability for products lost or misplaced in shipment.
(b) The buyer may return the Covered Product to the retail seller, or to any retail seller of like goods of the same manufacturer, who will do one of the following:
- Service or repair the Covered Product to conform to the applicable warranty.
- Direct the buyer to a reasonably close independent repair or service facility.
- Replace the Covered Product with goods those are identical or reasonably equivalent to the warranted goods.
- Refund to the buyer the original purchase price less that amount directly attributable to use by the buyer prior to the discovery of the nonconformity.
We recommend that the buyer fill out and register the warranty here: https://geni.us/HpJ0
Please sign in to leave a comment.