We recommend hand washing the humidifier in order to prolong the lifespan of your unit. Please do not wash any electrical parts such as mist-maker and fan part, control panel or control knob, and electrical adapters.
Articles in this section
- What's the difference between NR07 Series and NR08 Series?
- Miro Humidifier General Tips & Recommendations
- Is the humidifier dishwasher safe?
- Can I use tap water in my humidifiers?
- I have a humidistat and the humidity doesn't change even with the Miro humidifiers on.
- How much does Miro humidifier change humidity level?
- The humidity output got very low and I see some pink or reddish slime.
- How loud are the Miro humidifiers?
- What is the size of the water tank for my humidifier?
- Should I use a sterilizing agent?