You can use tap water with any Miro humidifier. However, we recommend using purified water since tap water has higher mineral composition, which can create white dust and shorten the lifespan of your unit.
Articles in this section
- What's the difference between NR07 Series and NR08 Series?
- Miro Humidifier General Tips & Recommendations
- Is the humidifier dishwasher safe?
- Can I use tap water in my humidifiers?
- I have a humidistat and the humidity doesn't change even with the Miro humidifiers on.
- How much does Miro humidifier change humidity level?
- The humidity output got very low and I see some pink or reddish slime.
- How loud are the Miro humidifiers?
- What is the size of the water tank for my humidifier?
- Should I use a sterilizing agent?