Yes. You can purchase individual components. The mist maker fan part does have finite life-span, but it is rated to last for thousands of hours. This part is covered for 1 year from the date of purchase and can be purchased separately even after the warranty has expired.
Articles in this section
- There is water condensation around the humidifier
- My Miro humidifier is not turning on
- My humidifier stopped creating mist.
- How many times do I need to wash the Miro humidifier?
- The touch control panel(NR08M) is off.
- Can I buy parts individually?
- What should I do if I’m missing some parts?
- If the water level goes down will the Miro humidifier turn off automatically?
- Is it okay to use vinegar to sterilize the Miro humidifier?
- Is it okay to use hot water to wash the Miro humidifier?