The Main Unit comes assembled. Please disassemble the main unit following these steps :
- Grab the top of the Outer Funnel and rotate counter-clockwise.
- Disassemble and take apart Outer Funnel, Inner Funnel, and Floating Base
Please check to see if you have all the modules.
Ensure the grooves of the Mist-maker engine line up with the positioning of the "fins" in the Floating Base. The wires should maintain a 90 degree angle.
Ensure that the "IN" sign is facing the Mist-maker and the arrow facing down. Push the fan inside the groove. Do not force it in.
- Place the rubbery edge clip part into the groove of the floating base.
- Line up Inner Funnel groove on top of the fan and push it down.
- Place the Outer Funnel on top of the Inner Funnel. Gently twist the Outer Funnel to hold it into place.
Click the Inner Vapor Cap into the Main Unit.
Article is closed for comments.