This is a common occurrence. The flame color will change when your environment is high in humidity. Please don't be alarmed and continue to use your humidifier.
Articles in this section
- My Humidifier Looks Damaged/ Deformed After Cleaning
- Can I Use Essential Oil?
- The Color Of The Flame From My Gas Cooktop Changes Whenever I Turn On The Humidifier
- The Dust Level Increases Whenever I Use the Humidifier
- My Room Gets Foggy Whenever I Use the Miro Humidifier
- My Humidifier Will Not Make Any Mist
- How High Can I Fill My NR07G/NR07S Humidifier?
- The green LED on the controller (NR07G) is not on.