The continuous output and increase in humidity in a completely closed off space will make the air look foggy. Please reduce the output level and ventilate your space.
Articles in this section
- My Humidifier Looks Damaged/ Deformed After Cleaning
- Can I Use Essential Oil?
- The Color Of The Flame From My Gas Cooktop Changes Whenever I Turn On The Humidifier
- The Dust Level Increases Whenever I Use the Humidifier
- My Room Gets Foggy Whenever I Use the Miro Humidifier
- My Humidifier Will Not Make Any Mist
- How High Can I Fill My NR07G/NR07S Humidifier?
- The green LED on the controller (NR07G) is not on.