Limitations of Damages
Miro warrants that for a period of one year from shipment, the Product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use in accordance with the documentation provided with the Product.
Additional information can be found on page 36 of the manual– https://support.mirohome.com/hc/en-us/article_attachments/360087483294/02_20200507_NR07_Series_Manual_Rev_2.0.pdf
The warranty does not apply to any costs, repairs, or services for the following:
- Service calls to correct the installation of the Covered Product, or to explain the usage of the product to the buyer.
- Repairs necessitated by use other than normal home use.
- Damage resulting from misuse, abuse, accidents, alterations, or improper installation, including, but not limited to, any use which falls under the 'Please Read Before Use For Your Safety' Section in this product user manual.
- Corrective work necessitated by repairs made by anyone other than a Miro America Inc. authorized service technician.
Additional information can be found on page 37 of the manual–https://support.mirohome.com/hc/en-us/article_attachments/360087483294/02_20200507_NR07_Series_Manual_Rev_2.0.pdf
How to Obtain Warranty Service
Please use https://support.mirohome.com to submit a ticket. Our support representative will help you to resolve this issue.
Upon discovery of any defect, malfunction, or nonconformity in the Covered Product, the buyer may choose one of the following options for obtaining warranty service and repairs:
(a) The buyer should carefully pack the Covered Product, preferably in the original packing materials, and deliver it, together with a copy of the original purchase receipt and a description of the problem, to:
1709 British Cup Dr, Las Vegas, NV 89117
If the buyer sends the product by U.S. mail, we recommend that the buyer insure it and send it return receipt requested. We accept no liability for products lost or misplaced in shipment.
(b) The buyer may return the Covered Product to the retail seller, or to any retail seller of like goods of the same manufacturer, who will do one of the following:
1. Service or repair the Covered Product to conform to the applicable warranty.
2. Direct the buyer to a reasonably close independent repair or service facility.
3. Replace the Covered Product with goods those are identical or reasonably equivalent to the warranted goods.
4. Refund to the buyer the original purchase price less that amount directly attributable to use by the buyer prior to the discovery of the nonconformity.
We recommend that the buyer fill out and register the warranty here: https://geni.us/HpJ0
Article is closed for comments.